Boris Johnson goes into intensive care: Dominic Raab stands in to run the country after PM’s condition worsens but says ‘he’s receiving excellent care’ and promises ‘the government’s business will continue’
- The Prime Minister was transferred to the ICU at St Thomas’ Hospital in London at 7pm this evening
- He remains conscious and Number 10 sources stressed he had been moved to intensive care as a precaution
- Mr Johnson has asked foreign secretary Dominic Raab to deputise for him ‘where necessary’
- Mr Raab reassured that the premier was ‘receiving excellent care’ and thanked the NHS medics treating him
- UK declared a further 439 coronavirus deaths, taking the toll to 5,373, while cases rose by 3,802 to 51,608.
Source of information and More information :